Superior Choice Credit Union is committed to the health and safety of our employees and credit union members during the continually changing COVID-19 pandemic.
Superior Choice Credit Union is monitoring local and national reports and we are adhering to guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the local health authorities.
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and credit union members, we are taking precautions in the following ways:
- Hand sanitizers, disinfectants, and other items will be available to staff and members at all SCCU locations. You may notice staff members frequently cleaning commonly touched items such as doorknobs, keyboards, computers, etc. We are heightening our cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- We are asking staff to limit non-essential travel, especially to areas where COVID-19 is prevalent. Those who are exhibiting symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 will be asked to self-quarantine to minimize risk to other staff members and our membership. Our employee policies are being updated to ensure employees feel supported and encouraged to stay home when feeling ill to prevent the spread of illness.
- Members who are diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibit symptoms are asked to please refrain from visiting our branches to prevent infecting other members or our staff.
- If possible, we recommend that you utilize online banking, mobile app, or our Member Contact Center as your primary channels to conduct business.
If you need to:
- Check your balance
- Online Banking and Bill Pay at www.superiorchoice.com
- Mobile App
- Contact our Member Contact Center at 1-800-569-4167
- Email [email protected]
- Deposit a check
- Mobile Deposit via Mobile App
- Night Drop available at all branches
- Send a check
- If enrolled, you can use Bill Pay to send a check to any business or person within the United States – for free
- Withdraw Cash
- Use your ATM/Debit card at an ATM
- Request cash-back (where allowed) with your Debit Card at point-of-sale
- In extraordinary circumstances due to staff availability and illness, we may have to close branches temporarily. SCCU has a detailed business continuity plan in place so that we may continue to assist our members and operate the credit union, though branch lobby/drive thru access may be interrupted intermittently. Branch closures would be communicated at www.superiorchoice.com and on our 1-800-569-4167 service phone line.
SCCU continues to monitor local COVID-19 risk and may release further updates as the situation unfolds. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in ensuring that our community is safe and healthy.