Superior Choice Credit Union is committed to protecting our members and staff during the COVID-19 outbreak. Here's what we're doing to ensure health and safety in our community and help you manage your money:
LOBBY SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
As our communities continue to work together to slow the spread of COVID-19, we are temporarily closing our branch lobbies and only providing drive-up services until further notice.
While our branch lobbies are closed, please keep in mind:
- We are adding an option for drive-ups to be accessed on bicycle or on foot.
- Wait times in the drive-up may be longer than normal. Please be patient as we work with you to provide service in a timely manner.
- Please avoid bringing in coins. Our drive-ups will not be able to process coin deposits or cash conversions.
What precautions are we taking for member and staff health and safety?
Hand sanitizers, disinfectants, and other items will be available to staff. You will notice staff frequently cleaning touched items such as keyboards, computers, and drive up tubes as we heighten our cleaning and disinfecting protocols for everyone’s safety.
What if I had a scheduled visit at my branch?
Our branch staff will be calling you to make alternative plans as needed. We are here to make sure your banking needs remain met!
What if I need to sign a loan or account documents?
Our staff will work with you to get all documents signed securely using our e-signature technologies. Depending on the documentation, we may also be able to send it through the drive-up to you.
What if I am facing financial challenges as a result of COVID-19?
We understand that COVID-19 may cause financial challenges. We’re here to help.
Please contact us with any concerns so we can discuss ways to work through it together.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call us at 800-569-4167.
What if I need access to my safety deposit box?
Appointments can be made as necessary for emergency purposes. Please reach out to 800-569-4167 if you have any questions.
We encourage you to manage your money 24/7 from home using the following methods:
Login to Online and Mobile Banking to:
- Manage Your Accounts: You can transfer money between your SCCU or external bank accounts, view transactions, make mobile deposits, make loan payments, and more.
- Open Deposit Accounts: You can apply for and open additional deposit accounts in minutes when you are logged into online and mobile banking.
- Apply for a Loan Online: You can apply anytime for a mortgage, auto, or other consumer loan, and we can process most loans electronically.
Annual Meeting Notice:
The Superior Choice Credit Union Annual Meeting, which was scheduled to take place on April 16, 2020, has been postponed and we will be looking at alternative dates and/or methods of delivery.
We are here for you
Your health and safety are our top priority. We are paying close attention and monitoring the situation and will make changes as needed. Please frequently check our website at www.superiorchoice.com for any updates or call 800-569-4167 for questions!
As always, thank you for your patience!