Thank you for your patience while we worked to implement our new online and mobile banking services. We're pleased to announce that our new services are up and running! Please read below for important information about logging in to the new system.
- First-time login: Use your current online banking username to log in to our new online banking site. Your initial password will be the last four digits of your Social Security number or EIN for business accounts. You'll be asked to set a new, permanent password.
- Mobile app: You will need to delete the old mobile app and install the new app. Click here for links to our new mobile app. You will not be able to log in to the mobile app until you have logged in to online banking and set up your permanent password.
- Please ensure you are trying to access online banking via the correct link. Our new online banking system is found by visiting www.superiorchoice.com and logging in via our home page or by clicking the "online banking" menu item. Do not use a bookmarked version of our former online banking systems. This is the direct link to our online banking service: https://secure-superiorchoice.com/SignOn/Logon
- It may take some time for historical data (such as prior statements) to load. Your historical transactions, check images, and statements will continue to load throughout the coming days.
- Remember: If you were using It's Me 247 online bill pay services, you will need to re-enroll in online bill pay and enter your payees and payments.
- Enhanced external Account-to-Account transfer capabilities are still begin programmed for our new online and mobile banking services. We will update members when this feature becomes available. In the meantime, if you want to transfer money between your accounts at SCCU and another financial institution, you may initiate the transfer from your non-SCCU account.
- If your username was more than 15 characters long or contained special characters, it was not able to be converted to our new system. You will have to establish a new online banking username.