On September 2, 2021, Superior Choice Credit Union will be replacing Popmoney® with Zelle®!
If you like Popmoney, you are going to love Zelle. It’s a fast, safe, and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family, and others you know and trust. Best of all, money arrives typically within minutes between enrolled users.²
Getting started is easy. After you complete your quick one-time enrollment, your Popmoney account information, activity, history, and contacts will be available in Zelle.
- Navigate to Bill Pay in DNAWeb
- Select Send Money with Zelle®
- Accept terms and conditions
- Choose the account you want to use
- Review and start sending money!
- Scheduled or recurring Popmoney payments sent to an email address or mobile number will be canceled unless you enroll in Zelle after August 29 and before the Send Date for the payment. Exceptions to this are:
- Any scheduled Popmoney payments over $2,000.00 will be canceled due to a change in limits.
- Any scheduled Popmoney payments using the Charitable Giving option will be canceled.
- Scheduled or recurring payments sent directly to a bank account3 will continue unless they are over the limit amount.
- Notify your Contacts that you will no longer be using Popmoney. Ask your contacts to enroll with Zelle before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly.
- For a full list of participating banks and credit unions live with Zelle go to Zellepay.com. If your recipient’s bank isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle by downloading the Zelle app for Android and iOS.
- If you receive Popmoney payments, please ask the Sender to use Zelle to send money to you instead. If the sender's bank does not offer Zelle, they can easily enroll in the Zelle app (available in the App Store or GooglePlay) with a U.S.-based VISA® or Mastercard® debit card.
If you have any questions, please contact our Call Center at 1-800-569-4167.
Superior Choice Credit Union
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
¹Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
²Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
³Scheduled or recurring payments sent directly to your recipient’s account number (instead of an email address or mobile number) are made available by Superior Choice Credit Union but are a separate service from Zelle and can take 1–3 business days to process.