We're always looking to add talented and motivated people to our Superior Choice team! We are currently searching for the perfect candidates for the following positions:
- Part-Time Member Service Representative (Tower Avenue and Holcombe Branches)
- Commercial Loan Officer (Tower Avenue Branch)
Please see below for job descriptions.
Member Service Representative
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to provide exceptional customer service and find solutions for credit union members by offering appropriate products and services. Must have prior cash handling experience, accurate typing and 10-key skills. The ability to disburse cash or check savings withdrawals and receive/processes certificates of deposit.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Six months of customer experience and/or cash handling experience
- Competent skills in computer use, math, written and oral communications, interpersonal and organizational
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- A strong attention to detail
Commercial Loan Officer
Role: To originate and manage assigned Credit Union's portfolio of commercial loans, with overall objective of maintaining and increasing its asset quality; to develop new and existing business relationships.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Takes applications and conducts interviews for commercial loan business. Completes analysis on member financial condition and assesses the member's ability to re-pay the loan. Makes underwriting decisions within approval authority. Completes or directs completion of all loan documents and closes loans.
- Participates in developing lending and deposit business and business member relationships for the Credit Union. Calls on clients to expand existing business; calls on prospects seeking opportunities to expand the Credit Union's client base.
- Manages assigned loan portfolio to maintain a high-quality asset base, up-to-date member file information including current balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow projections and assures accuracy and correctness of all loan documentation.
- Assists in collection of past due loans.
- Assists members and coworkers with any loan-related questions and concerns.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- Education: Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
- Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
- Other Skills: Must have experience in analyzing business financial statements and assessing the viability of businesses; must have excellent communication and PR skills; ability to use related software required.
Our primary objective is to provide our members with the best service possible. This begins with an enthusiastic work force that is knowledgeable and friendly. If you would like to be part of the exciting things happening at Superior Choice Credit Union, please fill out an application herehere or at any of our locations. You can e-mail your application and resume to [email protected] or fax it to us at (715) 395-0118.
Compensation and Benefits
SCCU offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, 401K and PTO.
Superior Choice Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decision on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.