We're always looking to add talented and motivated people to our Superior Choice team! We are currently searching for the perfect candidates for the following positions:
- Part-Time Member Service Representative (Tower Avenue Branch)
- Full-Time Member Service Representative (Shoreline Branch)
- Part-Time Member Service Representative (Shoreline Branch)
- Full-Time Member Service Representative (Holcombe Branch)
- Mortgage Loan Processor (Tower Avenue Branch)
Please see below for job descriptions.
Member Service Representative
Role: Superior Choice Credit Union is in search of someone who would like to start their financial career to work as a part-time Member Service Representative. We are in search of full-time and part-time MSRs for several of our branches.
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to provide exceptional customer service and find solutions for credit union members by offering appropriate products and services. Must have prior cash handling experience, accurate typing and 10-key skills. The ability to disburse cash or check savings withdrawals and receive/processes certificates of deposit.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Six months of customer experience and/or cash handling experience
- Competent skills in computer use, math, written and oral communications, interpersonal and organizational
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- A strong attention to detail
Role: To be the primary contact person responsible for overseeing the mortgage loan file after origination and through closing.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Process the mortgage file ordering supporting documentation and follow up on requested documentation from the members to meet the scheduled closing date. Review the documents received for accuracy and completeness prior to the file going to underwriting.
- Be the primary contact with members, realtors, appraisers and title companies from processing through the scheduling of the closing of the loan while keeping the Mortgage Originator and Underwriters informed of the file progression. Re-disclose the loan closing Estimate if warranted by a changed circumstance of the loan within regulated time frame.
- Schedule the closing and prepare the closing documents and set up and disburse the loan proceeds. Compile the documents for the mortgage loan file assuring the file is complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies.
- Monitors the online mortgage application website for applications and inquires, forwarding the completed applications to a Mortgage Originator to work the application.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
- Education: A high school education or GED.
- Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Other Skills: Must have good communication skills. Ten key calculator, typewriter and keyboard skills. Ability to operate a variety of computer programs.
Our primary objective is to provide our members with the best service possible. This begins with an enthusiastic work force that is knowledgeable and friendly. If you would like to be part of the exciting things happening at Superior Choice Credit Union, please fill out an application here or at any of our locations. You can e-mail your application and resume to [email protected] or fax it to us at (715) 395-0118.
Compensation and Benefits
SCCU offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, 401K and PTO.
Superior Choice Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decision on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.