We're always looking to add talented and motivated people to our Superior Choice team! We are currently searching for the perfect candidates for the following positions:
- Part-Time Member Service Representative (Holcombe Branch)
- Part-Time Member Service Representative (Bruce Branch)
- Part-Time Member Service Representative (Hermantown Branch)
- Part-Time Member Service Representative (Duluth Denfeld Branch)
Please see below for job descriptions.
Member Service Representative
Role: Superior Choice Credit Union is in search of someone who would like to start their financial career to work as a part-time Member Service Representative. We are in search of part-time MSRs for our Duluth Denfeld, Hermantown, Bruce, and Holcombe branches.
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to provide exceptional customer service and find solutions for credit union members by offering appropriate products and services. Must have prior cash handling experience, accurate typing and 10-key skills. The ability to disburse cash or check savings withdrawals and receive/processes certificates of deposit.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Six months of customer experience and/or cash handling experience
- Competent skills in computer use, math, written and oral communications, interpersonal and organizational
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- A strong attention to detail
Our primary objective is to provide our members with the best service possible. This begins with an enthusiastic work force that is knowledgeable and friendly. If you would like to be part of the exciting things happening at Superior Choice Credit Union, please fill out an application here or at any of our locations. You can e-mail your application and resume to [email protected] or fax it to us at (715) 395-0118.
Compensation and Benefits
SCCU offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, 401K and PTO.
Superior Choice Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decision on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.