We offer conventional fixed-rate loans through Freddie Mac. SCCU services all loans in house. This means we handle your payments, pay your escrow, and answer your questions from the initial application process until your mortgage is paid off.
There is also a program through the U.S. Department of Agriculture to help buyers get into their chosen homes.
Guaranteed Rural Housing (USDA)
- Live outside city limits for less—no down payment required. (The city of Ashland is considered rural and falls into this program.)
- No private mortgage insurance or reserves needed.
- No purchase price limitations.
- Closing costs can come from a variety of sources—personal funds, a gift, down payment assistance programs, and community organization grants.
- Affordable fixed interest rate
Apply however you’d like—make an appointment with a Mortgage Originator, apply over the phone, or even apply online (online applications for purchase or refinance only).
All loans are subject to approval. Membership eligibility required.