Make Online Banking to Work Harder for You!
At SCCU, we are committed to providing you with the most up-to-date technology for your financial needs. Our Online Banking System, It’s Me 24/7 is available to you around the clock to keep you informed of your account status. And it’s free! Click here to go to the Superior Choice Credit Union online banking login page.
Features of Online Banking:
- View accounts including checking, savings, plus Certificates, IRA's, consumer loans, and mortgages.
- See if checks have cleared or deposits have posted.
- Transfer money to cover a check, add to your savings, or make a loan payment.
- Reconcile accounts instantly, without waiting for a statement in the mail.
- Download information into financial management software, such as Quicken®.
- Set up transfers between SCCU and your other financial institution with A2A transfers, click here for some more information on setting up these transfers.
- Pay your bills online through Online Bill Pay for FREE!
- Enroll in eStatements to receive your monthly and quarterly statements securely through your online banking account. Click here for information on how to download your eStatements from a desktop computer or laptop. To view information on how to download your eStatements from a mobile device, click here.
Set E-mail Alerts for:
- Your balance going above or below a certain dollar amount
- Reminders on your loan due dates for however many days in advance you choose
- Notification when you have amounts automatically withdrawn or deposited into your account
- Elect to receive e-notices (instead of paper) when a notice is generated on your account
You can also choose your contact preferences, your e-statement options, and update your account information all through online banking!
To access this area of the system, click on ‘My Messages’ and then ‘E-alert Subscriptions’.
Pay Bills Effortlessly with Online Bill Pay
Bill pay features are built right into online banking. Online banking users are able to make a payment, view payment history and add a payee - all without leaving It's Me 247.
There is no additional sign on procedure or password to remember - just click Pay & Transfer while in online banking. Bill pay is fast, secure, convenient...and easy!
Pay any bill online including your house payment, your credit card company - even your babysitter - at any time, from anywhere.
Receive your bills electronically — Sears, Visa, MasterCard, and Verizon are just a few of the companies from which you can choose to receive e-bills. And the list is growing every day. (Follow the instructions under the "Sign Up to Receive E-Bills" link on the bill pay screen to begin receiving e-bills.)
- Authorize money to be sent to anyone - from babysitters to birthdays
- Set up recurring payments - like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience - processing will not begin until the date you assign
- Pay bills quickly - schedule a same- or next-day payment (for selected billers)
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments any time - stop wondering if your payment was received
- Download transaction data into personal financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
Funds will be sent either by way of ACH (Automated Clearinghouse), or by a check drawn on your account (similar to if you wrote a check yourself out of your personal checkbook), or via a corporate check issued by the national bill pay provider that powers It's Me 247 Bill Pay. (The method used will vary from payment to payment and is controlled by the bill pay provider, not the credit union.)
Once you're enrolled in Online Bill Pay, click here to view helpful tutorials from It's Me 247 Online Banking.
Go Mobile with the SCCU App!
The Superior Choice app is only available for Androids, iPhones, and iPads and can be downloaded from iTunes and the Google Play store. The app allows you to deposit checks, manage your online banking, and even apply for loans!