Visa Purchase Alerts - For SCCU debit and HSA cards
Visa Purchase Alerts sends you real-time text or email alerts when you pay with your Visa card.1 Why is this important? Visa Purchase Alerts can keep your account secure by empowering you to catch fraud. There are just three easy steps to get started:
- Check to make sure your card is eligible2 (click here to check your eligibility)
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You'll get a real-time3 text or email alerts based on your selected criteria.
Let's work together to keep your account secure. Start receiving alerts today.
Credit Card Alerts - For Cards Issued Prior to November 1, 2018
MobiMoney is an app that gives members full control of their credit card usage. With MobiMoney, members are alerted to potential fraud and empowered to decide when, where, and how their cards are used in real-time.
- Click here to download the MobiMoney app for Android devices
- Click here to download the MobiMoney app for Apple devices
- Click here for the MobiMoney Getting Started Guide
- Click here for MobiMoney FAQ
Credit Card Alerts - For Cards Issued After November 1, 2018
1 A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
2 Visa Purchase Alerts may not be available in all areas. Account activity qualifying for Visa Purchase Alerts may vary by issuer.
3 Actual time to receive a transaction alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within the area.
Subject to approval. Membership eligibility required.