Want to get your account balance and e-notices when you're on the go? Mobile text banking is easy to set up, easy to use, and available whenever you need it!
How Do I Set Up Mobile Text Banking?
To enroll in text banking, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the new online banking platform. You may use your current online banking username. For your first login, your password will be the last four digits of your Social Security number or tax ID. You'll be prompted to set a password and update your contact information.
- Once you are logged in, click the Account Services tab.
- On the Account Services page, click Requests in the menu on the left side of the page.
- On the Requests page, click the Mobile Banking Enrollment link.
- Read the displayed Terms and Conditions. Click Accept to continue.
- Select the services you would like to enroll in.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your account selection and configuration.
- Eventually, you will enter your mobile phone number to receive a text message with an activation code. Enter the activation code to activate your device.
Can I Do Transfers with Text Banking?
For security reasons, we do not allow transfers through text banking at this time. If you need to transfer money, please do so using your online banking account.
How Do I Use Text Banking?
After you follow the enrollment instructions above, you'll receive a text message containing text banking commands.