Make Online Banking to Work Harder for You!
At SCCU, we are committed to providing you with the most up-to-date technology for your financial needs. Our Online Banking System, It’s Me 24/7 is available to you around the clock to keep you informed of your account status. And it’s free!
Features of Online Banking:
- View accounts including checking, savings, plus CD's, IRA's, consumer loans, and mortgages.
- See if checks have cleared or deposits have posted.
- Transfer money to cover a check, add to your savings, or make a loan payment.
- Reconcile accounts instantly, without waiting for a statement in the mail.
- Download information into financial management software, such as Quicken®.
- Set up transfers between SCCU and your other financial institution with A2A transfers, click here for some more information on setting up these transfers.
- Pay your bills online through Online Bill Pay for FREE!
Set E-mail Alerts for:
- Your balance going above or below a certain dollar amount
- Reminders on your loan due dates for however many days in advance you choose
- Notification when you have amounts automatically withdrawn or deposited into your account
- Elect to receive e-notices (instead of paper) when a notice is generated on your account
You can also choose your contact preferences, your e-statement options, and update your account information all through online banking!
To access this area of the system, click on ‘My Messages’ and then ‘E-alert Subscriptions’.
Go Mobile with the SCCU App!
You can access a mobile version of our website and online banking through web-enabled cell phones. It’s requires the same log-in information you currently use, but a slightly different web address. To access the mobile site and app, visit: www.superiorchoicemobile.com. The app is only available for Androids, iPhones, and iPads.