Make Online Banking to Work Harder for You!
At SCCU, we are committed to providing you with the most up-to-date technology for your financial needs. Our Online Banking System, It’s Me 24/7 is available to you around the clock to keep you informed of your account status. And it’s free! Click here to go to the Superior Choice Credit Union online banking login page.
Features of Online Banking:
- View accounts including checking, savings, plus Certificates, IRA's, consumer loans, and mortgages.
- See if checks have cleared or deposits have posted.
- Transfer money to cover a check, add to your savings, or make a loan payment.
- Reconcile accounts instantly, without waiting for a statement in the mail.
- Download information into financial management software, such as Quicken®.
- Set up transfers between SCCU and your other financial institution with A2A transfers, click here for some more information on setting up these transfers.
- Pay your bills online through Online Bill Pay for FREE!
Set E-mail Alerts for:
- Your balance going above or below a certain dollar amount
- Reminders on your loan due dates for however many days in advance you choose
- Notification when you have amounts automatically withdrawn or deposited into your account
- Elect to receive e-notices (instead of paper) when a notice is generated on your account
You can also choose your contact preferences, your e-statement options, and update your account information all through online banking!
To access this area of the system, click on ‘My Messages’ and then ‘E-alert Subscriptions’.
Go Mobile with the SCCU App!
The Superior Choice app is only available for Androids, iPhones, and iPads and can be downloaded from iTunes and the Google Play store. The app allows you to deposit checks, manage your online banking, and even apply for loans!